- Rush orders, Rental orders placed 7 days or less prior to event date are subject to a 20% rush order fee or $50, whichever is greater.
- Late fees; the full rental rate for each item not returned for each additional day with a one-day grace period.
$25 order change fee if a client has changed their order more than 3 times AND requests mock-up each time by
- After hours surcharge (for deliveries/retrievals between 10:30pm and 5am)
- If delivery and/or pickup attempt is made within the allotted time but we are unable to access the venue or an onsite contact, additional delivery fees equal to 50% of your delivery fee will be assessors in cases where we need to return for a 2nd delivery/pickup.
- All reservations require a 50% non-refundable retainer, signed rental agreement, and a non-refundable 10% damage waiver.
- All rentals must be finalized at least 21 days prior to the event date with payment in full.
- Anything rented less than 30 days prior to the event requires full payment.
- A proposal does not guarantee the availability of any items on your proposal until payment is received.
The damage waiver fee is a non-refundable fee that is recommended by the American Rental Association to protect the client from post-rental accidental damage replacement fees. The damage waiver fee however does not cover mysterious disappearance or negligence. We require that any broken items are returned for inspection for the damage waiver to cover and apply to any loss incurred to our inventory. If a client chooses not to use our damage waiver accidental damage will be subject to the full replacement costs of an item including any rush fees and administrative fe
Delivery will be included in your proposal and increases based on distance, load, crew size, and any venue restrictions. Delivery fees include:
- Mileage, time, and labor involved in packing the delivery vehicle prior to your event;
- Driving to your venue;
- Delivering all rental items on your order;
- Driving back to the storage;
- Returning to your venue to pick up rental items at the end of your event;
- Driving back to the storage;
- Time and labor to unload the delivery vehicle and place items back into our storage.
- Mileage is based on the mileage from our storage to your event location for both delivery and retrieval.
- There is a $500 minimum on deliveries
**Wedding planners, we offer a discount on $500 minimums not including deliveries or setup.**
Delivery charges do NOT include the following unless specifically noted in the proposal:
- Set up;
- Setting, styling, or placing your rentals
- Styling of small rental items such as tabletop décor;
- Dismantling of your event.
Use of Rentals Outdoors
- ADR Decor rentals may be used outdoors in uncovered, open spaces as long as there is no chance of inclement weather.
- Rentals may NOT be left outdoors overnight no matter what the forecast calls for.
- We do require all clients to have a backup rain plan in place to ensure a smooth event and to protect our vintage and one of a kind rentals.
- Backup rain plans may include: a tent with walls (and/or flooring depending on the items rented) or an indoor space.
- Rental items will NOT be delivered to an outdoor location to be left in the rain.
We love to participate in styled shoots, but due to the number of requests and the wear and tear on our items we have implemented some policies surrounding styled shoots.
- A 25% restocking fee (25% of rental rate) will be charged on all orders. This allows us to pay our employees for pulling, prepping, cleaning, and restocking items. As well as covers the wear and tear on the items being used.
- An electronically signed Styled Shoot agreement is required.
- All items must be picked up and returned to us with proper transportation
- We are to have access to both web and high-resolution images no greater than 2 months (60 days) after the shoot takes place, regardless of whether or not it’s been published. So we receive images in a timely manner.
- 3 detailed shots both without and/or with a model are requested for each ADR item used.
- Proper credit is required for any photo used showcasing our pieces via social media/blog post. This may be in the form of a link back to our website or tag via social media (ie: Facebook/Instagram)
- To fulfill your styled shoot request, simply email us.
Photo credit: Stephanie Lanni Photography